The Academy Library can be used for personal, professional and organizational development. It will be updated regularly with new topics, each focused on guidelines and tips we can apply and learn at the same time. Here are some tips to get the most out of using the library.
Primary Uses of the Library
The Library will be used, primarily for three purposes:
- To get to know it as a general purpose resource that can be used over time.
- To find a specific type of resource to solve a current problem, achieve a goal or meet an interest.
- To develop personally, professionally or organizationally.
Get the Most Out of Any Topic
- A Book or two can be picked from the list of recommended books at the bottom of each topic.
- In each of the preferred topic(s), first check the list of subtopics to get a sense of which subtopics are included in that overall topic. You can quickly learn a lot about an overall topic that has very broad topics, such as Performance Management, Leadership.
Get Acquainted with the Library
- The Library is located in the 3rd block of the Academy building.
- It has various sections namely; newspaper archive, Time magazines, Academy newsletter, case studies, etc .
- The newspaper archive is located at the left side of the library cabinet
- Books are stationed in the upper right side of the cabinet